Natale in Lunigiana e dintorni
Here is a list of the most well-known ones:
- at Equi Terme, in the beautiful hamlet of Equi, opposite the entrance to the grottoes and through the cobbled streets of the village, the locals put on a living Nativity Scene in a beautiful and unique atmosphere to the sound of Christmas songs;
- at Tellaro, a group of divers go under the sea, lit up by lamps, to emerge with a small shell with a statue of the Baby Jesus. A magical atmosphere welcomes visitors to this wonderful festivity;
- At Manarola 300 characters form part of a nativity scene with lights and shooting stars on the hill known as the Tre Croci. (on display the whole of December).
- at Vernazza divers bring a statue of the Baby Jesus to the surface, and take it to the local church where Christmas Mass takes place;
- at Malgrate, on the evening of 18 December at 20:30, characters such as, farmers, innkeepers, soldiers and shopkeepers, with torches and lanterns transform the old village street into a magical scene while a shooting star descends from the castle tower.
For a full calendar of festivities in December visit the following web page http://ciaolunigiana.com/lunigiana-events-eventi/
All the staff of L'Architrave Immobiliare send you our best wishes for Christmas and the New Year, with this excerpt by Gianni Rodari:
"If I were the Christmas Magician I would put a Christmas tree reaching from floor to ceiling in every single house!"